Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Re: It's definetly October in Burns Lake (From MOM)

Elder Epperson sounds like he will be a wonderful companion! The two of you will do great things together. I am so excited for the baptism of one Vanessa Jack. I can't imagine how it will feel for you to participate in a baptism of someone you found, didn't give up on and then was able to teach about the Savior and his Gospel. It has to be the best feeling in the world and very humbling. Today in Lewiston I read your e-mail to Grandpa and Grandma Jorgy. They were so touched by your words that both of them had tears streaming down their faces. It was a sweet experience and you must know they love you very much. When you ever have a minute, will you write them a letter. I don't think Grandpa has a whole lot of time left on his earthly journey. It would mean the world to them to get a letter from you. (Because they don't have e-mail anymore) There address is 795 E. 1600 S. Lewiston, Utah, 94320.
     Well, the time has come for me to PACK for my trip in 2 days. So much to do and we hope everyone will be OK at home. We sure do love you and are so very proud of you and the young man you are. Any luck on finding your charger?  Maybe we didn't send it! I'm still investigating that.  Love, Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment