Sunday, October 14, 2012

Jerusalem

Dear Josh,
You sure had one happy mom last week sitting on a computer on the Royal Caribbean. I LOVED the pictures!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Please tell your companion THANK YOU and that I like him already. They were great pics and I needed to see you. You looked so cute and like such a nice little missionary. I can't see why EVERYONE you meet wouldn't want to listen and immediately be baptized. :)
For the last two days we've been in Egypt. Wow. When I get home I want to write you all about it. Very poor and dirty, but the pyramids were cool. Today we came to Israel and got to go to Galilee and Caapernum. So many things happened there! At the Sea of Galilee, Jesus told Peter and the others to Follow Him and become Fishers of Men, he walked on the Water, calmed the Sea.... It was unbelievable. Tomorrow we see Jerusalem, Mount of Beatitudes, the Garden Tomb, Gethsemane and others. Tonight we are sleeping inside the Temple walls by the Jotha Gate. I can't believe I am here. I love the Savior so much. :)
I am so looking forward to your letter this week. It is the highlight of our week. Hope you are doing good and it's not too cold. Love, mom
Egypt

The Sea of Galilee

Jerusalem

No comments:

Post a Comment