Monday, February 10, 2014

Dearest Josh......

Elder Blotter,  Good morning!  I am sitting at Les Schwab, waiting for the van's alignment to be fixed. Well, WHERE are you? Did you stay or did you go? I've been wondering all week! Can't wait to hear about your week. And it sounds like last week was pretty special with the baptism and Elder Baker back for a visit. What an amazing experience you are having. So proud and thankful for your desire to serve the Lord.
      The Winter Olympics have started and of course I am loving them. I love the little personal stories of the families and everything that comes with the Olympics. I don't really watch TV except for every four years and I don't want to miss much. Dad was laughing at me that I didn't even want to miss the opening ceremonies and watching every country marching in. Jacey is careful to cheer for every Canadian.
      I got an email from Tanner Duncans mom about housing. It sounds like it's gotten pretty expensive. And then I ran into Jade Burt's mom at the grocery store and he is not going to make it home in time to start school in the fall. He won't move out until at least January. It sure is a lot cheaper with less distractions if you want to stay at home for a bit.
    We are all doing well and keeping busy. Ethan seems to be feeling a bit better and has stopped throwing up. Preston Blotter got second in the state wrestling meet. Hannah is loving serving her mission in the Provo South Mission at the moment.

We are headed to St. George for a soccer tournament this weekend. Hopefully it will be very warm. I saw the weather in Vernon earlier this week and it was freezing! We are having a bit of a warm spell at the moment. It's been raining!
       
      Well,  have a great week!!  We love you to pieces.  Love Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment