Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Re: Another week has gone by in Kitimat....

This is awesome Jill. His words are beautiful and you can tell he is filled with peace and joy and loves his mission and he loves people. People of all kinds. To me, that is the meaning of the word Christian. Btw, he is such a great writer! This could be a chapter in a book, its so well done.
I just had a call last night form the elders that we met while visiting the office where Jerry and Audre worked. Did Nessy tell you about our visit? Did she mention the young (handsome and sweet) man that is the brother of a red headed girl who married somebody at your church? He was to return to Logan sometime soon and will be starting school same as Ness. Well, anyway....(please, do tell if you meet him. He grew up on a farm and is worried about school)... the other two boys called last night and I hope will be coming out for eggs. One was from Utah, the other, I'm not sure.  Oh Jill, Nessy commented on how they glowed and they really did shine a pure light that couldn't be missed. We are doing great but missing Ness. I am sure her calendar is keeping her hopping! Tell her we send her bunches of love.
 
Talk soon,
Thanks for the forward. It really is so touching to read his words. I may not be Mormon, but I am definitely "mor" (more) because of the gift of knowing you.
lots of love,
sal

No comments:

Post a Comment