Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Re: Coats?....Boots?

But I think as far as coats go, I should be okay, because I can wear coats on top of coats. It would be awesome to get a pair of nice gloves, and maybe another scarf or something. Also, some thermal garments would be awesome. In the apartment I found a pair of ankle length ones that are pretty great, we're trying to figure out how to keep our legs warm. Also, this is random, but remember the blue striped tie that I wore when I left? It was a Stacy Adams tie. You can trade one of those ties for like 5 ties up in the mission. If possible for Christmas or something, you should send some of those because I traded both of mine away, unfortunately. And they are awesome. Love you mother! Thanks for all of you help!

Elder Blotter

No comments:

Post a Comment