Wednesday, September 19, 2012

From Sally

Oh my goodness Jill. My heart is so full of love and I am so touched by these tender words.  Josh is everything a beautiful human should be- compassionate, helpful, open-minded.  He is truely an instrument of peace and is at exacty the right place at the right time, as we all are even when we don't feel sure about it. This letter is a reminder to all of us to continue to seek out goodness and perform acts of kindness and be willing to share your findings with others. Your mothering has come full circle, Jill.  That young mother needed your son to help her find a promising and hope-filled path for her and her daughter.  May your day be overflowing with blessings and love my friend. It's Delaware Fair week.. remember when....? The boys march in the band at the fair today, weather is fall-like, and very nice.  Tom and I are great, but busy.  Hugs to all, Sally
 

No comments:

Post a Comment