Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Schedule...

Allllllrighty....
I really wish that it was known where my 4 year plan was. That would be really great. I remember it took a lot of time to get all the classes crammed in there in a convenient 4 years. It's got to be on paper somewhere at home. I just have no idea where.
So, this would probably require calling and getting permission from people in the chemistry department at Utah State, but is it possible to take the 1215 and 1225 chemistry labs at the same time? O Chem and the lab, those 2 chemistry labs, Calc 3, and Econ 3400 are all great. I really, would love to not take an honors depth creative arts class until I can go home and find out how I can never take an honors depth creative arts class. I think for the 4 year plan the unfortunate reality was that it was the first physics class and the lab or whatever it was for it. That might be a bit too much to bite off.
The end goal in mind is a dual major in Chemistry with whatever emphasis it was called that made it environmental chemistry and economics. There's a prestigious program, don't remember what it was called, further down the road for people going into environmental related fields. As far as school goes, we're probably going to be shooting for law school and going into alternative energy law and going into that field, because from working with Randy, I have learned that 1) alternative energy is super interesting and 2) they're just throwing money around for that stuff nowadays. Chemistry may be a kind of brutal way of going about it, but it's probably good stuff to know! But that's what the plan in mind is, for now!
Elder Blotter

No comments:

Post a Comment