Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Dear Josh. I just came out of the temple and I'm sitting here reading your email. I just love you to pieces. Thank you for sharing your testimony. I love this season of Easter. We are so lucky to have the Gospel and the knowledge of a Savior. I loved hearing about interesting people you met this week especially the guy who wanted to fight with homemade swords. Though I am sure that you and Elder Rose could have taken them.  BAHAHA.  Did I tell you that Griffin Dubanowich has decided for sure to come to Utah State? I have a feeling you just may have the chance to do a little more missionary work when you get home.    :)  They have been working pretty closely with the missionaries in Ohio. It's awesome. Well, have an awesome week. Love mom

No comments:

Post a Comment