Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Help...

OK, I just FIGURED out the mysterious cousin e-mail thanks to facebook stalking at it's best. There is a Jessica Knight serving a mission in California. She does indeed have a cousin named Josh Blotter who left on a mission in January to Mexico. You would think if they were first cousins she would have known where he is serving. I looked up Joshua Blotter on facebook and found this kid and saw he had a mutual friend with me. It was Christine Johnson's daughter who married a Knight. It all came together! So just e-mail her back and say that you are not her cousin Josh Blotter, but another Josh Blotter.   :)   And that her cousin is in Mexico.   Ha Ha  Gotta love facebook.   
      And can I just tell you a little secret? I just got airline tickets for you and I to go to Arizona in July to hear the Tillemans report their mission.  :o    They said there would be a little reunion after their welcome home and I asked Dad and he said we could go. He said he'd better stay home with the kids.  :)  The drive was 14 hours one way so......

No comments:

Post a Comment