Monday, July 8, 2013

Re: Thick of Summer...

Yes! I will just copy and paste your e-mails to the blog.  We love Amelia's and Eric Holts. Amelia's is called the Brazilian Nut. Micail's is the Tahiti Sweetie. Jacey came up with the name for yours. The Canadian Bacon.  Ha ha! So find that camera and that charger and take some pics! It will make the blog funner to look at. You have such a fun way of writing and a sense of humor that makes reading your e-mails so fun.

    So today I called a guy to check out our air conditioner, which doesn't seem to be working on the main level of our house. After he fixed it and was ready to leave he happen to mention he had a son on a mission in Vancouver, Canada. :o   I said, "SO DO I". His son is Ty Duersch. I told him that you and Ty were MTC companions! Its a small world. He said Ty spent his first YEAR in Surrey. He is now up North, he said. But couldn't remember where.   :)

No comments:

Post a Comment