Thursday, June 13, 2013

To Elder Blotter, from JED

Dear Joshua,
     I MISS you so, so, much. If you were here I would squeeze you so tight! This is your special day so we are thinking of you a lot. You are half way done today! I found a little vial that mom says holds oil you can bless and anoint people who are sick. I'm going to ask Dad if he'll bless it? Or mom says you could also.
     Grayson is staying with us for a MONTH.. I moved the tramp on the steep part of our yard so if I jump with socks on, I slide off!! There is a new person in our neighborhood and his name is Ethan. He lives in the Chadwick's old home and he is my best friend. There are men here washing our windows so mom is trying to wash the inside while they wash the outside. (Grayson like to play video games TOO much)
     Did you get moms package she sent you? What did you use the $50 for that I sent you?   Do you like your companion? I found out who my teacher for 2nd grade will be!   Guess who it is? ............................................Tell me who you think it will be in your next e-mail. And I'll tell you if your right. I want to send you a package with something in it. I love you.   Love, Jed

No comments:

Post a Comment