Monday, June 17, 2013

Not Mrs. Checketts...

Yes. It is MUCH easier as a mom, for me, after the year mark. It took about 6-7 months before I could walk past your pic in the church and not tear up. Now when I see it I just get so happy and proud and EXCITED that I will see you in LESS than a year. Years fly by. I am a very proud mom and so happy that you are giving everything you have while on your mission. You will be so blessed and it will be so worth it.
    Jed LOVED your e-mail to him. He wanted me to tell you that he did NOT get Mrs. Checketts. Unfortunately she in now at Greenville. She was so GREAT!  He got Mrs. McMillan, who Rachael says is really good. And for some reason he liked the idea of going to Lagoon with the $50.  Ha ha.  Eric Holt left for Spain exactly a year after you. Kathy is a wreck.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment