Is it transfer day? Is it good bye to Elder Smith??  Can't wait to hear all about it, but will we have to wait a week?! Where is my Sis. Lambert in Vancouver? That was such a wonderful little tender mercy for me. I could just send a little text to her and I would know what was going on in minutes!   :) It will surely be interesting to hear about the changes taking place there. Hannah is so excited because her friend in her ward just got her call to Vancouver. She goes to the MTC in May.
    Well, all I can say it that, YES! I was a little worried last Monday, then Tuesday, then by Wednesday I almost called the Mission Home when I didn't hear from you. I know you are in a bit of a sketchy area anyway, then you go prancing through the AIDS capital of the world. What's a mom to do?? But, Oh my. That letter last week about Lee and the Lafawnduh situation! I laughed OUT loud at that. He must be quite a character. I can't believe all the the things you have going on in Vancouver. It sounds like you have some great people you are teaching. You are a happy, positive individual that probably is a great instrument in the Lord's hands. I didn't get your package send yet because I was waiting to here if you need anything specific. I'll just put a tie or two in there and get it sent. Oh, tonight I listened to messages and Lewiston State Bank called asking for you wanting to talk to you about your debit card. I'll call tomorrow. It hasn't been stolen or anything has it?  :o
     Well, we are sure thinking of you and praying for you. Dad got his Christmas present a little late (Thursday) and it sure came in handy. We are getting DUMPED on with snow right now and he's been out plowing like crazy. (John Deere Tractor)  Have an awesome week and good luck with your new companion!   Love, Mom