Sunday, July 22, 2012

From Jed...

FROM JED....

  Dear Josh,   The cat has gotten bigger and bigger and bigger and even bigger. And I have grown bigger too. Today and had terrible constipation. I could only go to Sacrament meeting. Then I had to have an enema. It finally worked! Then I threw up and Dad is not happy I just ate a piece of asparagus. He thinks I might throw it up. Please write a letter to me. And also....we went to Lagoon last week. Jenessa has her Kid's Camp tomorrow. I will be in the afternoon session. What is it like in Burns Lake, British Columbia, Canada? Are people nice to you?
     I sometimes sleep in your bed and it is SO comfortable. Is your bed comfy now? I see a bottle of Fresca under the blue couch.....I am holding it right now.  Good Bye Josh, I love you. Love, Jed.

No comments:

Post a Comment