Hi there, Elder Blotter!
     Are you still having a bit of a warm spell in Burns Lake? I hope you are staying warm! Am I right in guessing transfers will be in 2 weeks? Does that make you sad that you could leave Burns Lake just a week before Christmas and be in a new place where you don't know anyone? I imagine the members in Burns Lake are going to have a hard time if you are transferred! You have been there SO long and I know how much they have come to love you. Maybe someday you could take us on a tour of British Columbia and we can meet some of these friends from Burns Lake. I just think if they are opening 7 new areas there is a good chance you might be transferred. Or could you get a greenie and stay there?  I guess you never know.  :)
    How is Ray Johnson coming along? Did he make it to church yesterday? It sounds like you've got some things going and I am never ceased to be amazed at the miracles that happen every week in the life of a missionary. Make the very most of your last remaining time there. Oh, Nate Day received his mission call to Dallas Texas Mission. Joe's mom will have two sons out for almost a year. Did you get your Christmas package yet? You better save it until Christmas so you have something to open that day. And I'm sorry....when I went to mail it, it weighed 4 ounces too much so I took the candy out and it was just right. So no candy in that one. I think Grandma said she send one with lots of candy so save some of that for Christmas Day.  :) DO I REALLY GET TO TALK TO YOU ON CHRISTMAS?!!!! I can't believe that. That will be all I want for Christmas. How does that work? Do you give us a number to call you on?
    Dad and Jenessa had a great birthday this week. Grandma made their favorite White Mountain frosting cake and they went to ifly. They brought a video back and it looked SO fun. I think I must try it. So little Jenessa is 18 years old. It's very weird for me. Ethan is now trying to get in to the Air Force Academy and has to be nominated by .......oh, what's his name that you have a picture with where you are doing the Japenese tourist face? Him. He has an interview with him this week. As you will see in a photo I'll send, Supe needs a haircut terribly. And I was able to download this personalized video from Santa to Jed. It is so funny and he is going to love it. I don't know how much longer Jacey and Jed will believe in Santa so I'll enjoy it while it lasts.
   We had to start Grandpa Jorgy on hospice this week. They are coming to help him quite a bit. He fell and broke a rib last week and is having dementia. Someone comes 3 times a week to bathe him and shave him. He is at the end of his journey here, I know. Bless his heart. He has been such a good dad for me. I just love him.
    Well, can't wait to hear all about your week! It is surely the highlight for our family. You know I've been the YW President for 3 and 1/2 years. Bp. Holt met with me yesterday and asked if I have another year in me.  :) I do.  Love you so much. Good Luck with your last remaining weeks in beautiful Burns Lake.   Love, Mom

Happy Birthday!