Hi there!!!
    We are dying to know what happened on Wednesday with transfers? Do you have a new companion? Where is he from? Tell us all about him! It seems so weird that it is SO cold here now and you are experiencing warmer weather than us! We loved your letter last week. I especially liked hearing about the little miracle in Sacrament mtg with the guy off the street. Were you able to meet with him yet?  And I Amelia and I are both so curious about Lee Reynold! You didn't mention him last week. He is quite the character. Did his love interest decide to go home when there was no marriage? We are hoping your trip through the Aids capital of the world was worth it and he was good.
     Dad was on call so I took J and J skiing yesterday. Amelia and Luke were there! I think it was only his 2nd time ever skiing. Her parents just decided they needed to go together before she leaves. Well, we met them on Gentle Ben and I invited them to ski down with us. I had also taken Rachael and Brooklyn Fowers. Jacey was leading the way and decided to take a little path through the trees. I didn't realize this would take us to Teddy's Frolic. I said, "Follow me"! Well it was narrow and trees everywhere and it was too hard for Luke. He accidentally went off the side of a steep part. It was 20 minutes with ski's off before he hiked back up. Then he had to go down Teddy's Frolic. I don't think he wants to follow any Blotter children anymore....
     And Heidi Fillmore dropped by to tell us that she had just opened her mission call. She was called to Detroit, Michigan! Amelia told me that she had told her that was where she was going. I took a pic on my phone I will send you. The Dubanowiches were thrilled to get a letter from you. She e-mailed me right away. Thank you for taking the time to write them.
     It was the Sweethearts Dance last night. Jenessa had asked a kid named Zack Heiner from Clarkston. She talked Hannah into asking someone and coming too. (She asked Jenessa's friend Mckay Harmon) I think they had fun. Only one more school dance for Ness. It's weird.
     Superbowl was tonight. Two brothers were the coaches of the opposite teams. The Ravens beat the 49ers. The halftime was SO distasteful and disgusting we had to turn it off until Beyonce was finished with whatever she was doing.
     Well, my Josh. Can't wait to hear tomorrow about what has happened with you this week! Love you so much.   Mom